JSLPS invites Young Professionals (YPs)
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS), towards its commitmentto enhance livelihoods amongst disadvantaged community of Jharkhand.JSLPS has ably demonstrated innovative strategies for poverty reduction in rural areas through self-sustainable institutional architecture of poor. JSLPS is currently implementing the missionin 40 Blocks of 12 Districts in the state. For further details about the mission, please visit www.jslps.in and aajeevika.gov.in.
“Young Professional (YP)” is a strategic position which has been created within Society to develop an exclusive pool of young individuals, who strongly believes in the power of poor and have passion to fight against the poverty. The position provides a rare opportunity to be part of a very high scaled poverty reduction mission and gain valuable work experience through field oriented work. The exclusive YP policy of JSLPS may be seen on www.jslp.in for further detailsviz. job profile, service conditions, entitlements and remunerations.
Name of the Position: Young Professional (YP) Number of Positions: 10 (UR-5, ST-2, SC-1, BCI-1, BCII-1)
Interested candidates, fulfilling following criteria, may apply for the position.
- 2 year full-time Post graduate diploma/Post graduate degree from national/international institutes of repute from discipline like rural management, management, social work, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, rural engineering and communication.
- Candidate should have relevant work experience in rural development sector not exceeding 2 years in total from the date of attaining the qualifying degree. Candidates applying for YP in communication unit must have experience from Hindi and English print media and possess excellent writing skill.
- Candidates must have worked with government led large poverty reduction programme or reputed NGOs/CSOs working at considerable scale and size.
- Candidates must have worked with poor community at grassroots level and experience of forming SHGs as well as facilitating financial inclusion for them.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
A combination of the following attributes will be desirable for YP during the selection.
- S/he should have passion for working with poor.
- S/he should have commitment to work and stay with rural poor community.
- S/he should have ability to work in/with teams.
- S/he should have good academic records.
- S/he should be proficient in Hindi and English. Proficiency in local languages would be desirable.
- Candidates should be proficient of handling MS office environment.
General Instructions for filling online application:
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased as per the requirement.
- JSLPS reserves the right to cancel any or all position at any stage of recruitment process.
- At any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not ful-fill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will stand cancelled and necessary legal action will be initiated.
- The decision of JSLPS in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- The selection methodology will follow test of attitude, interest, aptitude and commitment to work with poor.
- Reservation Policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable. Reservation benefits will only be available to the domiciled residents of Jharkhand. Position wise vacancies, reserved under each category are given in the detailed advertisement at the website mentioned above.
- All Positions are offered on a contract basis for two years, Contract is renewable every year based on review of performance.
- JSLPS may create waitlist of suitable candidates which would remain valid for 6 months from the date of results declaration.
- Srijan Infratech & Development Services (SIDS), an independent professional agency, will support JSLPS in recruitment process.
- Candidates should apply online only. The link for application at the website will be available from 10 AM on next day.
The last date for submission of online application has been rescheduled to 28/06/2014, 18.00 hrs.
Click here to Apply Online.......