Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for JSLPS Social Audit Unit (SAU) of the following post openings::
- State Coordinator, SAU
- Social Audit Specialist (Process)
- Social Audit Specialist (Capacity Building)
- Social Audit Specialist (MIS)
have been shortlisted for the next round of selection process.
Call letters (and sms) have been sent to shortlisted candidates only. Kindly ensure your participation as per the following details:
1. Credential verification: 28th August, 2016
2. Submission of social Audit Reports: 28th August 2016
3. Date of Written Examination: 28th August, 2016 (Sunday),
4. Venue: Kejriwal Institute of Management and Development Studies (KIMDS), Pindarkom, Namkom, Ranchi
5. Reporting Time: 10 AM
6. Result declaration on the basis of evaluation of candidates: By the evening of 29th August 2016 (Monday)
7. Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates: 30th August, 2016 (Tuesday)
8. Venue of the Personal Interview: Vikas Bhawan, Nepal House, Doranda, Ranchi
Please bring your resume, valid ID proof and all your ‘education’ and ‘work experiences related credentials for verification. You need to show the originals and submit one set of the photocopy of all the relevant testimonies (self attested) and resume at the time of verification.
Kindly bring the copy of the Social Audit Reports submitted by you/ your team at the time of conducting social audit as per the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Audit of the Scheme Rules, 2011.
On basis of the score in the written test and evaluation of the social audit reports submitted, candidates will be shortlisted to appear in the final round of selection process in the form of personal interview to be held on 30th August from 10:30 AM at Vikas Bhawan, Nepal House, Ranchi.
The list of the candidates who would qualify for the personal interview round will be declared on 29th August at the Venue only in the evening.
Kindly make arrangement of your stay and travel as JSLPS will not reimburse your expenditure for appearing in the selection process.