Program Coordinator - DHRD
About Jan Sahas: : Jan Sahas, established in the year 2000, is a not for profit grassroots organization committed to promote the development and protect the rights of socially excluded communities with the special focus on girls and women through eradication of all forms of bondage including manual scavenging and caste based prostitution; empowerment of adolescent girls and women to end violence and gender justice, skill development for dignified livelihoods and social entrepreneurship; legal aid for access to justice and reform in criminal justice system; support in education; food and nutrition security; land and agriculture development; develop barefoot lawyers to build victim or survivors as leader and empowerment of communities though capacity and organization building.
The organization is looking for suitable Female candidates to facilitate program for the theme Dalit and Human Rights The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to work in the development sector and demonstrated ability to work as part of a diverse team. The position entails meeting various stakeholders that ranges from community members, government officials etc Depending on the need of the project.
The Program Coordinator will provide support to the team of Jan Sahas under the different Themes of working
Base Location: The position will be based in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Coordination and capacity building with Team and Stakeholders.
- Develop new strategies for the development of Program and its implementation.
- Report writing and Documentation of the program.
- Donor contact and donor management.
- Monitor and evaluate program by using efficient technique.
- Network building with Community and Different stakeholders.
- Decision making on the technical basis for the implementation of the program
- Management of resources and preparation for further development of the program.
- Masters’ degree in Social Work or related fields from TISS/IRMA/XISS or any other reputed institute.
- Familiarity and work experience in Project Implementation related to land and property right will be a plus.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Program implementation.
- Excellent Communication Skills in Hindi and English (Spoken and written).
- Excellent Report writing and documentation.
Salary and benefits:
- Negotiable according to skills and work experience of candidates.
Jan Sahas gives equal opportunity to all individuals irrespective of their gender, caste, religion, race, sexual orientation etc. The organization promotes opportunities for women and candidates belonging to marginalized backgrounds.