Position: Chief Finance Officer
Action for Social Advancement (ASA) is a NGO head quartered at Bhopal and working for the livelihoods improvement of rural poor in over 3000 villages in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar, UP and Orissa since 1996. It works in the field of Land and Water Resources Development, Sustainable Agriculture Productivity Enhancement and Agribusiness Promotion for smallholder farmers. To know more about ASA visit www.asaindia.org
This includes :
· Manage the finance, accounting functions, resources and financial assets of the company and subsidiary companies.
· Create, implement, administer, and evaluate all financial programs, procedures and supporting information systems of the company.
· Develop, Manage & Monitor Tax Strategies, Budgeting, Capital Request.
· Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
· Ensure credibility of company finance team by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
· Develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive job cost system.
· Coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial information systems of the company.
· Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal financial reporting requirements.
· Serve as the primary interface with lenders.
· Partner with senior management in the development and execution of strategic business and/or operational plans.
· Hire and retain key accounting and financing talent.
· Act as SPOC (specific point of contact) for all tax, audits & compliances
· Stay informed about the regulatory environment and developments to the industry / competitive landscape to incorporate best practices throughout the company
· Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
· Prepare and distribute monthly and annual financial reports appropriate for board, management and responsibility center managers.
· Oversee preparation of cash flow budget projections for key enterprises using input from responsibility center managers, and report periodically to officers and division managers on cash flow performance.
· Should be well conversant with Tally package.
· Experience in on-hand dealing with banks/ other financial institutions.
Education qualification: B.com and CA
Experience: Minimum 5 years post CA qualification experience or Industrial/Agribusiness startup organization
Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Salary: No bar for right candidates
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their updated resume at email@example.com with the subject line “ASA- CFO”
Last date of Apply:31st July 2022