Click here to see the Candidates list and their schedule, who have been shortlisted based on the Scores obtained in the written test held on 12th and 13th December 2018 for Vacancies for all New and Backlog Positions under different Programmes / Projects of JSLPS
- All shortlisted candidates have to appear for GD and Personal Interview. The Schedule & Date of GD and Personal Interview is given below.
Note: Please report at the Venue on Time
Venue detail for GD and Personal Interview from
15th January to 23rd January 2019
CHHOTANAGPUR PUBLIC SCHOOL
Booty Road, Opp. P.H.E.D Office,
Jai Prakash Nagar, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834009
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
2. All Shortlisted Candidates have to bring their half admit card of Written Test, two passport size photographs (same as in application form) and ORIGINAL as well as self attested photocopies of the following certificates: All completed Degrees, Proof of all Work Experience as claimed in application, for Category (SC/ST) Caste certificate and Domicile certificate of Jharkhand, along with them to appear for Personal Interview. Any candidate reporting WITHOUT above things WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR for the selection process.
3. All education and work experience and other data submitted by you in your application form will be verified during the selection process. If any of this is found to be untrue or it is found that you do not meet any of the eligibility criteria, your candidature may be cancelled without any notice at any stage of the selection process.
4. All shortlisted candidates should download and print the CV format given in the link below. They MUST fill in all their details and attach self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents/ certificates as mentioned above. These would be verified against original documents at the time of document verification.
Click here to download CV format
5. CANDIDATES COMING WITHOUT THEIR FILLED CV WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE PROCESS.
6. JSLPS intends to make best efforts to select suitable candidates under special ST/SC recruitment drive. Candidates appearing for GD and PI process may also be asked for their interest for other suitable positions (of same level or lower than the position for which they have been shortlisted) as advertised under the Special Drive Recruitment - provided they meet the eligibility criteria for that position. In case the selection panel finds any candidate/s suitable for any other position, based on their recommendation and availability, an offer may be made to such a candidate/s accordingly. Such offer will only be made if a candidate is not selected finally for the position for which s/he is appearing in GD and PI process.
7. Selection process may extend to the next day so please come prepared. Please note that you need to make your own arrangements for travel, boarding and lodging etc.
8. Kindly read complete NOTICE carefully for better understanding of Do’s & Don’ts.