Ram Rahim Pragati Producer Company Ltd
Job Description of General Manager
Job Title : General Manager
Location : Bagli, Dewas,MP
Reports To : Chief Executive Officer
Salary – upto 12 Lpa
About the RRPPCL
RamRahim Pragati Producer Company Ltd (RRPPCL) is a women-owned producer company promoted by Samaj Pragati Sahayog. RRPPCL at present has a member base of over 5800 women, formed into 380 SHGs. The company’s mandate is to link the small and marginal farmers with organized markets and protect them from market risks associated with price fluctuations. RRPPCL also tries to build capacities in local communities in harvest and post harvest management which includes sorting, grading, storage, transportation and value addition of primary agricultural commodities.
In 2014, RRPPCL became the first producer company to receive an equity grant from the Small Farmer Agribusiness Consortium (Min of Agriculture, GoI) under the matching equity grant scheme. RRPPCL also became India’s first farmer owned company to enlist in NCDEX and become a commodity market participant, paving the way for other small farmer producer organisations to gain access to the national online commodities exchange. Recently RRPPCL has been selected as the Winner under the category: FPO of the Year – Large by the distinguished jury of the FPO Impact Awards 2021, ACCESS Group. In 2020, the Outlook group awarded RRPPCL as the ‘Best FPO in India’.
The person in this position is responsible for executing the company’s business plan, according to the established business model. He/She will be tasked with overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of a business. Basically, he/she will handle the company’s internal affairs. This is a vital leadership role that will drive results, spur growth and increase the overall efficiency of the producer company.
· Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures related to agri commodity.
· Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
· Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives ( IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc)
· Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective by working closely with the CFO, CEO and other key executive team members
· Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability
· Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes
· Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company
· Work closely with the senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
· Assist in developing capacities of leaders, shareholder members and staff
· Take the lead in expansion activities
· Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with government officials, banks, vendors etc.
He/ She is expected to perform these functions with honesty and dedication towards serving the cause of the poorest of the poor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Excellent leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise a multidisciplinary team.
· MBA from Top Business School preferred
· In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as Finance, Marketing, Agri commodity quality etc
· Good knowledge of data analysis
· Good in verbal and written communications skills
· Problem-solving mindset
· Atleast 5 years Experience in handling agri commodity and depth knowledge of Indian dry land agriculture.
How to Apply:-
Interested candidates can share their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “GM- Ram Rahim”