Samaj Pragati Sahayog
Job Description for Finance Manager
Job title: Finance Manager
Job Location: Bagli, Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Salary: 6.0- 8.4 LPA
No. of Vacancies: One
Samaj Pragati Sahayog (SPS) is an organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. SPS is headquartered in a drought-prone, tribal area in the Dewas district of Madhya Pradesh. Over the last two decades, Samaj Pragati Sahayog (SPS) has grown to be one of India’s largest grass-roots initiatives for water and livelihood security, working with its partners on a million acres of land across 72 (about 220 villages and towns) of India’s most backward districts, mainly in the central Indian Adivasi belt. The day-to-day responsibility rests with the 25-member Core Team of experienced professionals who work full-time at headquarters, leading the team of 225 SPS activists.
Role & responsibilities:
· Monitor accounting system with main focus on all daily and month-end accounting procedures for the account results, including P&L activity, balance sheet activity, accounts receivable /cash applications etc.
· Coordinate strategic financial plan process for both the client and management, including expenses, income, insurance coverage, objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other elements to build a strategy
· Reviews financial reports
· Prepares financial forecasts and manage budget accordingly
· Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance
· Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
· Assists management to make financial decisions
· Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents
· Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance and scaling of the business.
· Take care of all statutory compliances like Taxes, TDS, GST, Gratuity, PF, ESIC etc.
· Education: M.Com/CA inter
· Experience: Minimum five years’ of experience in accounting, budgeting, financial analysis and financial management
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
· Experience with financial planning software
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com with the Subject line “Finance Manager- SPS” latest by 10th June 2022