Samaj Pragati Sahayog
Job Description for Human Resource Manager Position
Job title: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Bagli, Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Salary: upto 7 LPA
Level: Middle Management
Samaj Pragati Sahayog (SPS) is an organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. SPS is headquartered in a drought-prone, tribal area in the Dewas district of Madhya Pradesh. Over the last two decades, Samaj Pragati Sahayog (SPS) has grown to be one of India’s largest grass-roots initiatives for water and livelihood security, working with its partners on a million acres of land across 72 (about 220 villages and towns) of India’s most backward districts, mainly in the central Indian Adivasi belt. The day-to-day responsibility rests with the 25-member Core Team of experienced professionals who work full-time at headquarters, leading the team of 225 SPS activists.
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
· Collaborates with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
· Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants,
· Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; explores and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
· Provides support and guidance to HR lead, management, and other staff when complex and sensitive questions and issues arise; Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
· Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
· Reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Manage staff welfare activities like PF, ESIC, Gratuity, LE, Payroll management (leaves, holidays, TA/DA/Attendance/Salary) etc.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Education: Graduate /Post graduate degree/Post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management/Personal Management/Labour and Social Welfare or equivalent.
· Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in human resources Management, strong understanding of software related to HR, Payroll, PF, ESIC, etc.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com with the subject line “Manager- HR- SPS” .